Ryan Reynolds’ injury news exaggeratedJuly 16th, 2010 - 12:49 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 15 (IANS) Media reports about actor Ryan Reynolds’ injury on the sets of the comic-book adaption “Green Lantern” are inaccurate and exaggerated, says a source.
It was reported that Reynolds had suffered a shoulder injury while training off the set for the film and this might delay his film.
But the source insists he is fit enough to get back to work without affecting the production’s schedule. The film is releasing June 17, 2011, reports ew.com.
- Ryan Reynolds suffers shoulder injury - Jul 15, 2010
- Ryan Reynolds Injured On Movie Set - Jul 15, 2010
- Ryan Reynolds Injured Shoulder While Shooting For 'Green Lantern' - Jul 15, 2010
- Sofia Vergara joins cast of 'Family Guy' - Jul 24, 2012
- Is Ryan Reynolds dating Blake Lively? - Oct 24, 2011
- Blake Lively excited about replica doll - Jun 13, 2011
- 'Dark Night Rises' to beat 'The Avengers'? - Jun 20, 2012
- 'Green Lantern' Trailer Shows Hunky Ryan Reynolds - Nov 17, 2010
- Brawn mania: Feast of superhero outings this summer - Jan 25, 2011
- 'Green Lantern' lacks enthralling light (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 17, 2011
- Ryan Reynolds Reportedly Injured While Shooting For "Green Lantern" - Jul 17, 2010
- Lively, Reynolds married - Sep 10, 2012
- Reynolds spends birthday weekend with Lively - Oct 24, 2011
- Warren Beatty makes comeback after 13 years - Jun 23, 2011
- Warner Bros give the green light for 'Green Lantern 2' - Jun 28, 2011