Ryan Reynolds finds Denzel ‘Adorable’November 26th, 2011 - 5:15 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 26 (IANS) Actor Ryan Reynolds, who is working with Denzel Washington in action thriller “Safe House”, finds the co-star adorable to work with.
“He (Denzel Washington) is very Method. He’s living, eating, breathing and sleeping his character. I have to always call him Frost and he calls me Matt. It’s adorable,” contactmusic.com quoted the 35-year-old as saying.
Ryan also says that the audiences will find the movie “unusual”.
“It has an unusual feel to it; there’s no CGI and it’s very real. I think it really causes an audience to lean in,” he added.
“Safe House” is directed by Daniel Espinosa.
- 'Safe House'-a snappy, serious thriller (IANS Movie Review) - Feb 18, 2012
- Ryan Reynolds dating Charlize Theron? - Jul 14, 2011
- Ryan Reynolds shows support for homeless youth - Jul 15, 2011
- Chris Pine Is In Awe Of Denzil Washington! - Nov 01, 2010
- American Idol-Top 9 Results: Did American Get it Wrong? - Apr 08, 2011
- Ryan Reynolds remembers brush with death at 17 - Jun 19, 2011
- Sandra Bullock not pregnant - Sep 08, 2011
- Hectic schedule mars a relationship: Johansson - Dec 03, 2011
- I don't believe in having any regrets: Johansson - Dec 14, 2011
- Blake Lively excited about replica doll - Jun 13, 2011
- Anna Paquin happy to be a mother - Jul 22, 2012
- 'Tron: Legacy' Actress Olivia Wilde Speaks About Her Role And Career - Dec 18, 2010
- Obesity-sleeping pill combo raises death risk - Mar 18, 2012
- Reynolds, Theron split - Aug 07, 2011
- Pitt, Washington in 'Candy Store'? - Aug 25, 2012