Ryan Lochte wants to join ‘Dancing With The Stars’August 7th, 2012 - 6:19 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, Aug 7 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Ryan Lochte, the star whose Twitter following is increasing by day said that he will not mind joining the ABC show ‘Dancing with the Stars’.
Lochte, who is an Olympic star said that he would chose the person that he has competed against the most; Michael Phelps as his opponent in the show. Lochte said all these in an interview when he was asked if he could consider joining the show. The 28 year old said that he misses Phelps and that he would really love to have to compete against him again.
The upcoming season of the show is an ‘All-Star’ one and we should therefore wait and see if Lochte will show his moves like he does in the water. In as much as the swimmer has expressed his interest in joining the show, producers of dancing with the stars have not made a move to invite him to participate in the show. If he gets in to the show, there are chances he will perform well since past seasons have been won by athletes. It will be an addition to all the medals that he has on him at the moment and also an addition to his glory.
- Phelps confirms retirement after London Olympics - Aug 03, 2012
- Phelps and I will still be friends, says Lochte - Jul 29, 2012
- Phelps retiring at right time: Soviet gymnast Latynina - Aug 03, 2012
- Phelps, Lochte showdown in 200m medley - Aug 02, 2012
- Lochte overtakes Phelps for gold in World Swimming Championships - Jul 26, 2011
- Olympics swimming: Rochte claims gold, Phelps off podium (Lead) - Jul 29, 2012
- Olympics: Phelps adds another feather - Aug 03, 2012
- Phelps wants to have fun at Olympic swansong - Jul 27, 2012
- Olympic gatecrasher now hogs limelight in virtual world (Olympic diary) - Aug 04, 2012
- Olympics: Michael Phelps bids farewell - Aug 05, 2012
- Phelps becomes history's most medaled Olympian (Lead) - Aug 01, 2012
- Phelps to swim 400m medley at US trials - Jun 25, 2012
- IOC 'sad' at dope suspicion over Chinese swimmer - Jul 31, 2012
- China set to challenge US dominance in pool - Jul 11, 2012
- Olympics: France stun US to snatch swimming relay gold - Jul 30, 2012