Russell Crowe’s dangerous weight gainMay 27th, 2009 - 2:25 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 27 (ANI): Hollywood actor Russell Crowe has revealed that he dangerously gained weight after filming his flick ‘Body Of Lies’, which even made it difficult for him to get out of a car.
Though the ‘A Good Year’ actor has lost and gained weight for multifarious flicks, he admitted that he had never got so fat.
Crowe revealed that he decided to have a health check when once he found himself struggling to get out of his car.
He said that test results showed that his cholesterol levels were dangerously high.
“At one point I worried about it from a health point of view because I had my cholesterol checked. It had reached dangerous territory,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
“I was surprised that my body was taking all of it so seriously. I was enjoying myself, because I was eating and drinking what I liked, but my body was objecting. The most frightening thing was having to rock back and forwards to get out of a car. Instead of stepping out, I had to tip myself out,” he added. (ANI)
- 'Bad cholesterol' also vital for health - May 06, 2011
- Russell on weight loss spree - Jul 12, 2011
- Nia Vardalos speaks on why Crowe and other men are allowed to be fat - Jul 07, 2009
- Sam Worthington was advised by Russell Crowe on how to handle fame - Jan 09, 2011
- Weight warning: Avoid crash diets - Jun 13, 2011
- Russell Crowe quit smoking for son - Jul 29, 2010
- Russell Crowe thinks movie-making is taking its toll on his body - Apr 26, 2010
- Danielle Spencer, Russell Crowe prefer keeping kids in control - Oct 31, 2010
- Stolen car found on eBay after 42 years - Jul 16, 2012
- Ways To Keep Cholesterol Under Check - Jan 11, 2011
- 34st man vows to lose weight after docs fail to find his heart - Mar 29, 2011
- Weight gain during pregnancy, risky for child's heart - Jun 03, 2010
- Crowe helps Worthington handle fame - Jan 09, 2011
- Russell Crowe Storms Out of Interview, Insulted By Accent Comment - May 15, 2010
- Russell Crowe quit smoking for his kids - Jul 28, 2010
Tags: body of lies, cholesterol, cholesterol levels, dangerous territory, flick, flicks, good year, health check, health point, hollywood, hollywood actor, point of view, russell crowe, test results, weight gain