Russell Crowe ‘prefers chicken tikka massala to posh hotel food’April 9th, 2009 - 2:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 9 (ANI): Russell Crowe reportedly turned down the option of having posh hotel cuisine in favour of a local curry house in Surrey.
The ‘Beautiful Mind’ star was said to have visited the Mogul, in Bagshot, siz times in two weeks while staying at plush Pennyhill Park Hotel.
“He prefers a chicken tikka massala to the Michelin-star food at the hotel,” the Sun quoted his fellow guest as saying.
The actor was further alleged to have ditched the hotel’s luxury gym and spa to hit the local Fitness First.
He has been filming for the new version of ‘Robin Hood’, co-starring Cate Blanchett and Vanessa Redgrave. (ANI)
- Russell Crowe binges on chicken tikka masala - Apr 09, 2009
- Destination India could be next for Michelin guides (Eating Out With IANS) - Dec 12, 2010
- Brangelina splurge 3,000 pounds at curry house - Jun 08, 2012
- Russell Crowe-starrer Robin Hood to be shot in Wales, not Sherwood - Mar 30, 2009
- 'Robin Hood' Russell Crowe gets stamped - May 07, 2010
- Indian platter goes casual; eateries reap bounty - Oct 23, 2011
- Russell Crowe learns Nottingham accent for Robin Hood role - Feb 03, 2010
- Abbey Clancy wears engagement ring on date with Peter Crouch - Aug 28, 2010
- Cate Blanchett wanted to play Robin Hood - May 13, 2010
- 2010 Cannes Festival Opens With Robin Hood - May 12, 2010
- I didn't axe Miller from 'Robin Hood', says Crowe - Jan 29, 2010
- Ridley Scott's 'Robin Hood' to open annual Cannes Film Festival - Mar 27, 2010
- Russell Crowe's 'Robin Hood' opens the Cannes Film Festival - May 12, 2010
- Crowe nearly quit 'Robin Hood' over script issues - Apr 06, 2010
- Michelin chef's Spanish delights with local Indian produce (Eating Out With IANS) - Dec 06, 2011
Tags: beautiful mind, cate blanchett, chicken tikka massala, cuisine, curry house, favour, fellow guest, fitness, hotel food, michelin, michelin star, mogul, pennyhill park hotel, posh hotel, robin hood, russell crowe, spa, star food, surrey, vanessa redgrave