Russell Crowe in hiding before Robin Hood shootMay 2nd, 2009 - 4:39 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, May 2 (ANI): Aussie actor Russell Crowe is said to be in hiding before the shooting of highly anticipated epic Robin Hood.
Crowe, 45, is not in hiding from the press or his fans, but rather from the film’s director Sir Ridley Scott.
“That raspy old bastard, I’m staying away from him at the moment because in the last few days before filming someone always gets shot,” the Daily Telegraph quoted Crowe as saying.
The actor is of course joking but it says a lot about the relationship the two have been having, with five movies in 10 years having been made involving them. (ANI)
- 'Robin Hood' Russell Crowe gets stamped - May 07, 2010
- Russell Crowe admits to Robin Hood set being fatal - May 18, 2010
- Cate Blanchett wanted to play Robin Hood - May 13, 2010
- Movie Review: Robin Hood - Jun 11, 2010
- How Russell Crowe snared Cate Blanchett for Robin Hood role - May 06, 2010
- "Robin Hood" Fails To Impress - May 16, 2010
- Ridley Scott wants 'Robin Hood' sequel - May 02, 2010
- Russell Crowe's new film touted as the "ultimate" Robin Hood film - Dec 02, 2009
- 'Robin Hood' leaves you wanting for more (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 11, 2010
- Russell Crowe's 'Robin Hood' opens the Cannes Film Festival - May 12, 2010
- Russell Crowe lands Hollywood star - Mar 30, 2010
- Ridley Scott's 'Robin Hood' to open annual Cannes Film Festival - Mar 27, 2010
- Russell Crowe Starer "Robin Hood" Trailer Is Out - Dec 16, 2009
- Crowe shocked co-stars by throwing log at Prince! - May 12, 2010
- Ridley Scott to miss Cannes screening of Robin Hood - May 11, 2010