Russell Crowe has a black belt in shoppingNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:29 am ICT by admin
“I love going shopping. I have a black belt in it. My wife really appreciates that in me,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling American magazine Men’s Journal.
Crowe says that is very well aware of the articles his wife would like to try on.
“Whatever you need, mate, I’ll get it. I can do the supermarket in six minutes. I can pick out the first nine things my wife would like to try on,” he says.
“I’m not bragging - it’s fact. I have retail therapy issues. But I am cool with that. I shop with a big smile on my face,” he adds. (ANI)
- Crowe shuns movie at wife's request - Nov 09, 2010
- Crowe to play Superman's dad in 'Man of Steel'? - Jun 17, 2011
- Russel Crowe taking sons on road trip through Australia's Outback - Sep 22, 2010
- Crowe goes behind camera for wife's music video - Apr 17, 2010
- Danielle Spencer to make comeback with new album - Jan 18, 2010
- Russell Crowe Storms Out of Interview, Insulted By Accent Comment - May 15, 2010
- Russell Crowe turns superdad, househusband for wife's pop comeback - Feb 16, 2010
- Russell Crowe to direct feature film - Jul 24, 2012
- Russell Crowe lands Hollywood star - Mar 30, 2010
- Russell Crowe to direct wife's music video - Apr 17, 2010
- Russell Crowe confirmed for 'Noah' - Apr 24, 2012
- At last, a tool to help men who hate shopping (The Funny Side - IANS introduces a new weekly column by Hong Kong-based humour writer Nury Vittachi) - Jun 02, 2012
- Russell on weight loss spree - Jul 12, 2011
- Russell Crowe injured his foot on 'Robin Hood' sets - May 12, 2010
- Russell Crowe thinks movie-making is taking its toll on his body - Apr 26, 2010