Russell Crowe gets his Hollywood Walk of Fame starApril 13th, 2010 - 3:16 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, Apr 13 (ANI): Academy Award winner Russell Crowe was honoured with a star on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame on Monday.
The actor was joined by his wife Danielle and kids, Charlie, 6, and Tennyson, 3, at the glittering event, reports The Sydney Morning Herald.
Crowe had turned down the star several times before, but now believes at 46 and with two Oscar nominations and one win behind him, he now has a big enough filmography to justify the honour.
Crowe and Spencer married in 2003 after dating for two years. The couple originally dated in the early Nineties after co-starring in film The Crossing together, before reigniting their romance in 2001 after Crowe split from Meg Ryan. (ANI)
- Danielle Spencer, Russell Crowe prefer keeping kids in control - Oct 31, 2010
- Russell Crowe lands Hollywood star - Mar 30, 2010
- Russell Crowe doesn't want his sons to become actors - May 17, 2010
- Russel Crowe taking sons on road trip through Australia's Outback - Sep 22, 2010
- Hope my kids don't want to be actors: Russell Crowe - May 17, 2010
- Russell Crowe purchases $10m Sydney home - Mar 22, 2011
- Meg Ryan And John Mellencamp Dating? - Jan 04, 2011
- Russell Crowe's fame will affect how my second album is received: Wife - Jan 27, 2010
- Meg Ryan: Finds Love Again! - Jan 05, 2011
- Russell Crowe to direct feature film - Jul 24, 2012
- Are Meg Ryan & John Mellencamp dating? - Jan 04, 2011
- Russell Crowe's wife to croon again - Jan 05, 2010
- Russell Crowe's wife comes out with first album in 7yrs - Mar 29, 2010
- Russell Crowe to direct wife's music video - Apr 17, 2010
- Crowe shuns movie at wife's request - Nov 09, 2010
Tags: academy award winner, film the crossing, hollywood, hollywood walk of fame, honour, meg ryan, morning herald, nineties, oscar nominations, romance, russell crowe, several times, spencer, sydney morning herald, tennyson, walk of fame, walk of fame star, wife danielle