Russell Crowe feels that ‘being a dad is the most special thing of life’November 14th, 2007 - 8:10 am ICT by admin
“Being a dad is one of the most special things that’s ever come up in my life,” People quoted him, as telling Jay Leno.
While explaining an incident, the 43-year old star said that his three-year old son is very fond of the spotlight.
“I was at a radio press conference in New York, and I thought it would be alright if I just brought [Charlie] in with me and set him on my knee,” he said.
“The very first thing he does is lean over and twist one of the microphones to him [and says], ‘Daddy, I would like to tell a joke’ - and then he proceeded in front of these 30 journalists to tell his favourite,” he added.
The proud father said that in the film industry massive amounts of rejections would have to be faced, and because of that he doesn’t want his son to pursue the acting career.
“You’ve got to put up with massive amounts of rejection and there’s gonna be things that don’t go your way, so when you look at your little beautiful kid, it’s not really the sort of thing you’d want him to pursue,” Crowe said.
“There are better things you can do in your life,” he added. (ANI)
- Russel Crowe taking sons on road trip through Australia's Outback - Sep 22, 2010
- Howard Stern Talk-a-thon In 'Piers Morgan Tonight' Show - Jan 19, 2011
- When Biel feared for life - Jul 29, 2012
- I loved suit Gangwani made for me: Jay Leno (With Image) - May 30, 2012
- Kimmel takes potshots at Jay Leno on the Letterman show - Mar 18, 2010
- Charlie Sheen is emotionally crippled by his addictions, says father Martin - Mar 22, 2011
- Simon Cowell on kids: It's 'important to have a lot of me's around' - Mar 10, 2010
- Eastwood persuaded Sheen for rehab - Jul 08, 2012
- Downey Jr. expects son - Dec 07, 2011
- Walliams worried he won't be firm with kids - Nov 06, 2011
- Sheen hopes Kutcher will make him proud - Sep 17, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's bizarre rants generate hilarious spoofs - Mar 03, 2011
- Russell Crowe Storms Out of Interview, Insulted By Accent Comment - May 15, 2010
- Jimmy Kimmel Hits Hard On Jay Leno - Mar 18, 2010
- My son wants me to have a girlfriend: Peter Andre - Oct 05, 2010
Tags: acting career, being a dad, film industry, gladiator, jay leno, massive amounts, microphones, old star, proceeded, proud father, russell crowe, son charlie, special thing, tell a joke, things you can do, tonight show, wistful