Russell Crowe binges on chicken tikka masalaApril 9th, 2009 - 1:00 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 9 (IANS) Oscar winning actor Russell Crowe is shooting in Surrey and is avoiding the food from the fancy Pennyhill Park hotel. Instead he is making trips to the local curry house for chicken tikka masala.
Crowe has visited the Mogul in Bagshot at least six times in two weeks, reports thesun.co.uk.
A guest at the hotel in Surrey said: “He prefers a chicken tikka masala to the Michelin-star food at the hotel.”
He’s also been ignoring the hotel’s luxury gym and spa. The actor was seen working out at the local gym, Fitness First.
- Russell Crowe 'prefers chicken tikka massala to posh hotel food' - Apr 09, 2009
- Brangelina splurge 3,000 pounds at curry house - Jun 08, 2012
- Destination India could be next for Michelin guides (Eating Out With IANS) - Dec 12, 2010
- Brand dating Katy Perry lookalike - Jun 14, 2012
- Veggie chicken tikka potato chips! New flavours beckon - Jun 21, 2012
- Cruise enjoys chicken tikka - Aug 23, 2012
- Indian restaurants-on-wheels becoming hip in USA - Dec 26, 2010
- British balti chicken aiming to capture Indian taste buds - Apr 21, 2010
- Feasting all night long - at Jama Masjid of course (Feature) (With Images) - Aug 10, 2012
- India, and its art of spices - Jun 20, 2011
- Britain's love affair with Indian curry hits 200-year landmark - Jun 25, 2010
- Indians boil over Scottish bid to patent chicken tikka masala (Lead) - Aug 05, 2009
- Of history, curries and Mumbai soaps (IANS Books This Week) - Apr 07, 2011
- Bradley Wiggins' training kit stolen from Surrey hotel - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise cooked dinner for Brand - Jun 04, 2012
Tags: bagshot, binges, chicken tikka masala, curry house, gym fitness, local gym, london, michelin, michelin star, mogul, pennyhill park hotel, russell crowe, six times, spa, star food, surrey, thesun