Russell Brand wants to gatecrash royal weddingMarch 25th, 2011 - 5:32 am ICT by IANS
London, March 25 (IANS) Comedian Russell Brand says he wants to gatecrash Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding.
Although the 35-year-old hasn’t been invited to their nuptials April 29, he plans to attend the wedding by dressing as Queen Elizabeth, the 84-year-old British monarch, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I’m not invited. I’m going anyway though. I’m going to dress up as the queen. I’m going to say ‘Hallo, I’m the queen. Happy wedding day William and Kate. Do it baby, kiss, kiss,” he said jokingly.
- Russell Brand offers sex tips to Wills-Kat - Mar 24, 2011
- Katy Perry wants to crash the royal wedding - Mar 23, 2011
- Kate picks Oldfield for wedding dress - Dec 13, 2010
- Kate's parents meet Queen, Prince Philip - Apr 21, 2011
- Is Kate married to Matt? - Mar 17, 2012
- Elton John admires Kate Middleton - Apr 27, 2011
- Middleton to participate in Queen's diamond jubilee celebrations - Dec 06, 2010
- Singer Queen Latifa plans to adopt - Nov 19, 2011
- Brand doing well after split - Apr 01, 2012
- McCartney to sing at Willaim's wedding? - Jan 06, 2011
- Facebook fan sites for Pippa Middleton's derriere - Apr 30, 2011
- Ultimo boss Michelle Mone 'designs Kate Middleton's bridal lingerie' - Nov 26, 2010
- Pippa Middleton's derriere has its own Facebook fan sites - Apr 30, 2011
- Kate Middleton lookalike becomes crowd-puller in Canada - Apr 23, 2011
- William and Kate to be Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - Apr 29, 2011
Tags: april 29, british monarch, comedian russell, kate middleton, london march, march 25, nuptials, prince william, prince william and kate, prince william and kate middleton, queen elizabeth, royal wedding, russell brand, wedding day, william and kate