Russell Brand victim of death hoaxAugust 28th, 2012 - 5:14 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 28 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand is the latest celebrity to become a victim of a death hoax.
Reports on the web suggested he had died in a snowboarding accident in Switzerland.
However, Brand managed to take the rumour lightly, mocking the rumours on his Twitter page, reports contactmusic.com.
“B**ody hell. I better cancel the milk,” he wrote, along with a link to the fake death post.
Other celebrities previously involved in death hoaxes include Brad Pitt, Jeff Goldblum and Denzel Washington.
- Luke Perry in online death hoax - Oct 30, 2011
- Christian Slater joins list of celebrity death hoax 'victims' - Feb 01, 2011
- Jackie Chan is the latest victim of a death hoax - Mar 30, 2011
- Charlie Sheen is the victim of an 'accident hoax' - Dec 02, 2011
- Adam Sandler Is Still Alive! - Dec 29, 2010
- Christian Slater's death reports are a hoax - Feb 01, 2011
- Will Smith is the victim of an Internet death hoax - Jun 02, 2011
- Sheen victim of X-Mas death hoax! - Dec 27, 2010
- Hugh Hefner dead: Internet hoax - Jul 12, 2011
- Denise Richards slams Sheen's death hoax, insists he is 'alive' - Dec 27, 2010
- Fake Internet stories claim Jeff Goldblum, Harrison Ford to be dead - Jun 26, 2009
- Brand wants to have sex with Olympians - Aug 09, 2012
- All's well in Katy-Russell's paradise - Jul 19, 2011
- Russell Brand's girlfriend gushes about relationship - Mar 25, 2012
- Brand in trouble? - Jul 26, 2012