Russell Brand to produce ‘The President Stole…’November 15th, 2011 - 3:59 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 15 (IANS) Comedian Russell Brand is all set to star and produce the forthcoming comedy film “The President Stole My Girlfriend”.
The 36-year-old who will play a “sexy hippie” in the movie that has been written by Matt Portenoy and produced by Warner Bros.
“In this movie, the president steals the girlfriend of a sexy hippie - me, obviously. It was inspired by the night I naively invited Warners president Jeff Robinov for dinner,” hollywoodreporter.com quoted Brand as saying.
The actor will next be seen in musical “Rock of Ages” alongwith Tom Cruise and Mary J. Blige.
- Plans to reinvent Batman after 'Dark Knight Rises' revealed - Mar 31, 2011
- Brand launches production firm - Aug 10, 2011
- Kutcher to play Steve Jobs - Apr 02, 2012
- 'Hangover III' to be filmed in September - Mar 24, 2012
- 'Harry Potter' franchise crosses $7 bn mark - Jul 22, 2011
- Katy Perry in 'Rock Of Ages'? - Apr 05, 2011
- Johnny Depp to work in biopic - Oct 09, 2011
- Brand shares kiss with Baldwin in 'Rock of Ages' - Jun 02, 2012
- 'Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1' grosses $657 million - Mar 11, 2011
- Douglas to play former US president? - Aug 31, 2012
- Matt Damon pulls out of directorial debut - Jan 08, 2012
- Brand's role depends on wife Perry's scehedule - Mar 31, 2011
- Ashton Kutcher to replace Charlie Sheen? - May 13, 2011
- Mel Gibson cut from 'The Hangover 2' - Oct 22, 2010
- Mel Gibson Would Not Be Part Of "The Hangover 2" - Oct 22, 2010