Russell Brand takes driving lessonsDecember 8th, 2010 - 11:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 8 (IANS) British comedian Russell Brand is taking driving lessons again after his wife Katy Perry told him to do so.
The “Firework” hitmaker is reportedly furious that she has to chauffeur the couple everywhere when they go out as Brand doesn’t find driving easy and doesn’t have a driving license, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Katy gave Russell a Range Rover as a Christmas gift last year but he’s never been able to use it,” said a source.
“They spend a lot of time in Los Angeles where everyone drives and Katy finds it bizarre that he doesn’t have a license. After all, she learnt to drive when she was 15. It has bugged her a bit because she’s had to do all the driving and she was getting sick and tired of it.
“Brand has been taking lessons but doesn’t find driving easy, though he has promised Perry he will continue working towards getting his license,” the source added.
- Russell Brand 'taking driving lessons' - Nov 26, 2010
- Russell Brand still loves Katy - May 19, 2012
- Katy Perry gifts Range Rover to Russell Brand 'who can't drive' - Dec 30, 2009
- Perry shows her funny side to husband Brand - Mar 11, 2011
- Katy Perry's new boyfriend moving to LA - Jul 17, 2012
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Brand dating Hasselhoff's ex - May 03, 2012
- Perry wants Brand back - Apr 18, 2012
- Brand refused Perry's plea to save marriage - Jan 23, 2012
- Perry parties with celeb friends - Jun 28, 2012
- Russell, Perry divorcing over baby issue? - Jan 02, 2012
- Brand's nightout with brunette - Feb 16, 2012
- Brand to open own yoga studio - Aug 04, 2012
- Brand, Halliwell part ways? - Sep 04, 2012