Russell Brand shocked by Dame Helen Mirren’s ‘dirty’ gagsJanuary 4th, 2011 - 4:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 4 (ANI): British comedian Russell Brand has admitted that he was left shocked by the decidedly ‘indecent’ humour of his co-star Dame Helen Mirren.
Brand, who stars alongside the Oscar-winner in a new film adaptation of ‘The Tempest’, said the 65-year-old’s ‘dirty’ gags were even occasionally too much for him.
“When it comes to who has the naughtier sense of humour I can rein it in when I need to,” the Daily Express quoted the 35-year-old actor as saying.
“She just says mad stuff and I think ‘Hold on. Steady.’ I think she’s edgy. She’s like a punk duchess,” he added. (ANI)
- Helen Mirren scared of working with Russell Brand - Apr 14, 2011
- Helen Mirren wears Russell Brand's underwear - Jun 24, 2010
- I am going to have Russell Brand's underwear framed, jokes Helen Mirren - Jan 25, 2011
- When Mirren caught Brand touching her innerwear - Oct 08, 2010
- Russell Brand Goit Caught Laying Hands On Hellen Mirren's Innerwear - Oct 09, 2010
- Russell Brand eager to work with Dame Helen Mirren - Jun 10, 2010
- Helen Mirren says Shakespeare should be banned in schools - Mar 04, 2011
- Russell Brand can't keep his hands off wife Katy Perry - Dec 08, 2010
- Evander Holyfield taught me how to punch, says Helen Mirren - Apr 06, 2011
- When Helen Mirren nabbed Russell Brand's underpants - Jun 24, 2010
- Russell Brand's awkward encounter with Prince Charles - Nov 16, 2010
- 'Arthur' - funny, but let down on original - May 14, 2011
- Queen has a charming persona: Mirren - Jun 11, 2012
- I love American actors for their work ethic: Helen Mirren - Apr 25, 2010
- Russell Brand locks lips with Dame Helen Mirren - Mar 30, 2011
Tags: british comedian, co star, comedian russell, daily express, dame helen mirren, dirty gags, duchess, film adaptation, helen mirren, london jan, new film, oscar winner, punk, russell brand, sense of humour, tempest