Russell Brand prefers gardening over sex after marriageMarch 24th, 2011 - 4:00 am ICT by IANS
London, March 24 (IANS) Comedian Russell Brand, a former sex addict, says he likes gardening more than spending time between the sheets, after tying the knot with singer Katy Perry.
Brand had earlier revealed he used to have sex 20 times a week, but says it doesn’t happen anymore, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“I can’t believe I used to have sex 20 times a week, especially now I’m married. But now I’m a bloody good gardener,” said Brand.
The 35-year-old says starting a family in the future is on the couple’s mind for sure.
“Yeah children, that’d be good, wouldn’t it? We haven’t been married for very long, we’re both working very hard and I’m still excited and enchanted by her but when we do I’m going to focus on it,” he added.
The couple tied the knot in India in October last year.
- Russell is a man of god, says Katy Perry - Nov 04, 2010
- Russell Brand admits to less sex since marrying Katy Perry - Mar 23, 2011
- All's well in Katy-Russell's paradise - Jul 19, 2011
- Brand doing well after split - Apr 01, 2012
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Katy Perry wants to have babies - Feb 09, 2011
- Russell Brand loves being married - Nov 11, 2010
- No nudity, says Katy Perry - Nov 06, 2010
- Marriage an emotional storm: Russell - Apr 06, 2011
- 'Group sex is like an Olympic event': Russell Brand - Apr 17, 2011
- Russell Brand to walk away with $20 million after his divorce with Katy Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Brand, Perry practised 'wheelchair porn' - Jul 21, 2012
- Brand still carries Perry's tattoo - Mar 31, 2012
- Brand wanted children with Perry - Jul 19, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , ,