Russell Brand is ‘No.1 priority’ for Katy PerryApril 9th, 2011 - 6:28 am ICT by IANS
London, April 9 (IANS) For singer Katy Perry, her husband, comedian Russell Brand tops her priority list. She says she has begun to feel a connection with Britons thanks to him.
“My husband is my number one priority. We have an amazing relationship,” Perry was quoted as saying by contactmusic.com.
The singer is learning British slangs from Brand, whom she married in a ceremony in India last October.
“Russell’s teaching me British slang and phrases now. I say, ‘I’m dining out on that one mate’, and say ‘bin’ instead of ‘trash’ and ‘holiday’ instead of ‘vacation’. I feel a connection to British people because of my husband. I could be left alone in Britain and get on OK.”
- Brand wants to be a loyal husband - Dec 10, 2010
- Katy Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriend - Feb 05, 2012
- Katy Perry : Russel Brand Is "Man Of God" - Nov 06, 2010
- Meditation makes Brand happier - Jun 21, 2012
- Perry plans healing holiday - Jul 19, 2012
- Perry has no regrets in life - Jun 27, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Russell Brand deported from Japan - May 22, 2011
- Katy Perry: No Intimacy Before Marriage - Oct 19, 2010
- Russell Brand's girlfriend gushes about relationship - Mar 25, 2012
- Katy Perry wants to have babies - Feb 09, 2011
- Perry unfollows Brand on Twitter - Jan 22, 2012
- Perry makes me feel more masculine, focused: Brand - Jun 13, 2010
- Russell Brand files for divorce from Katy Perry - Dec 31, 2011
- Perry not ready to reveal all - Jun 25, 2012