Russell Brand and Katy Perry want their wedding to be ‘normal’October 14th, 2010 - 4:49 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Oct 14 (ANI): Russell Brand, who is all set to marry Katy Perry later this month, has revealed that everything will be normal in their wedding.
“We just love each other and we want to get married in front of our friends and family and keep it very normal,” Usmagazine.com quoted Brand as telling fans at a New York Times “TimesTalks” Q and A in NYC.
“It ain’t about selling the pictures, it ain’t about doing no pre-nup, it’s just a normal thing.”
Still, insiders close to Brand, 35, and Perry, 26, told that the couples are planning a super-luxe, six-day bash in India, culminating in a traditional Indian ceremony in Rajasthan Oct. 23. Guests (including Rihanna) will be flown out via private jet and will sleep in “pimped out” tents, the insider said.
However, Brand was mum on any details.
“I’m trying to preserve it, to keep it a beautiful thing,” he explained.
“I think people get the wrong idea on how we want the wedding to play out. Love between two people is the most spectacular yet ordinary thing in the world,” he added. (ANI)
- Wedding will be normal: Russell Brand - Oct 15, 2010
- My wedding won't be lavish, says Brand (Lead) - Oct 15, 2010
- No pre-nuptial agreement for Brand, Perry - Oct 17, 2010
- Russell Brand, Katy Perry won't sell their wedding pics - Oct 20, 2010
- No pre-nup agreement with Katy Perry, says Russell Brand - Oct 20, 2010
- Brand asked to take Hindu marriage ceremony seriously (Lead) - Oct 18, 2010
- Russell Brand to walk away with $20 million after his divorce with Katy Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Katy Perry showing no signs of wedding jitters - Oct 19, 2010
- Why Rihanna missed best pal Katy Perry's wedding - Oct 26, 2010
- Russell Brand And Katy Perry's “Very Normal” Wedding To Take Place This Weekend - Oct 20, 2010
- Kate Moss to sign pre-nup? - Jun 16, 2011
- Brand 'not happy' despite Hollywood career and marriage to Perry - Feb 22, 2011
- Jessica Simpson, Eric Johnson 'to sign a prenup' - Dec 09, 2010
- Katy Perry thanks fans for support - Jan 09, 2012
- Khloe Kardashian believes in prenuptial agreement - Jun 11, 2011