Russell Armstrong commits suicideAugust 17th, 2011 - 12:51 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Hollywood, Aug 16 (THAINDIAN NEWS) The entertainment world is waking up to the shocking news that “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star’s husband - Russell Armstrong committed suicide on Monday night. The LAPD’s preliminary report is that the 47-year-old hanged himself.
Some of his colleagues have expressed their shock on hearing the news. A spokesperson for Bravo expressed the condolence of the network on Tuesday. In a statement which was released by the spokesman on behalf of the network, Bravo said that, “All of us at Bravo are deeply saddened by this tragic news. Our sympathy and thoughts are with the Armstrong family at this difficult time.”
There were condolences from friends and colleagues on Tuesday. Cast mate and close friend Adrienne Maloof expressed her shock on Twitter. She wrote that, “My heart goes out to @TaylorArmstrong and Kennedy during this devastating time. You will be in my thoughts and in prayers.”
Armstrong left behind his estranged wife, Taylor Armstrong as well as daughter, Kennedy.
Armstrong’s body was found hanging on Monday night. The LAPD is still conducting investigation into the death though they have confirmed that they found the body hanging when they responded to the emergency call. It is not immediately clear why Armstrong decided to take his own life.
- Bravo to air a special suicide episode of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' - Aug 31, 2011
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' star's son injured in car accident - Aug 20, 2011
- Kim Richards Checked Into Rehab By Her Family? - Jan 21, 2011
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars spill boob-job and botox secrets - Nov 07, 2010
- Kim Richards checked into rehab by family - Jan 22, 2011
- Andy Cohen calls Heidi Montag 'trash, delusional' - Feb 14, 2011
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' to get a new star soon - Feb 01, 2012
- PM expresses shock over US gurudwara killing - Aug 06, 2012
- US embassy mourns Sikh deaths in Winconsin - Aug 06, 2012
- Egypt mourns soccer deaths, FIFA shocked at violence - Feb 02, 2012
- Four cast members of the 'Housewives of New York' fired - Sep 16, 2011
- Mount Rainier Climber Lee F. Adams Dies - Jul 29, 2010
- John F. Kennedy's wife hated Elizabeth Taylor - Apr 11, 2011
- Deshmukh dies in Chennai, mourned by leaders, Bollywood (Roundup) - Aug 14, 2012
- Brandi Glanville makes her 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' debut - Sep 28, 2011
Tags: armstrong family, beverly hills, colleagues, committed suicide, condolence, condolences, emergency call, entertainment world, lapd, left behind, monday night, prayers, preliminary report, real housewives, russell armstrong, shocking news, spokesman, spokesperson, tragic news, twitter