Rush Limbaugh sells his NY condo for $11 millionJuly 13th, 2010 - 8:48 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, July 13 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Rush Limbaugh’s bid to sever ties with the Big Apple has been given a major boost. According to reports, the radio talk show host has sold his NY condo for over $11 million.
The condo was sold to an anonymous buyer on Thursday according to brokers who were asking for nearly $13 million. The condo consists of 10 bedrooms and a 30-foot wide living room. The living room is equipped with a fireplace and four terraces from where you can get a good view of New York City’s Central Park.
Limbaugh blasted New York City officials for increasing income taxes to raise revenues to more than $30 million per year. He said he would “get out of New York totally” on his talk show and sell his Manhattan home.
He also complained about the city’s high property taxes and predicted Lebron James would choose the Miami Heat over the New York Knicks because property taxes in Miami will be between $12 million- $20 million per year less in Miami.
Limbaugh lives in Palm Beach, Florida and broadcasts his radio talk show from there, even though his radio network is based in New York City.
- Rush Limbaugh Sells His Condo For $11.5 Million - Jul 17, 2010
- Rush Limbaugh Sells Condo for $11 million - Jul 14, 2010
- Rush Limbaugh calls President Obama "Barack Kardashian" - Jun 07, 2012
- Rush Limbaugh Sells NYC Condo For 11 Million USD - Jul 13, 2010
- Rush Limbaugh Sells New York City Penthouse For $11.5 Million - Jul 13, 2010
- Rush Limbaugh Sells His NYC Condo For Over $11 Million - Jul 17, 2010
- Rush Limbaugh selling his penthouse for $14 million - Mar 05, 2010
- Rush Limbaugh Marries Kathryn Rogers - Jun 06, 2010
- Finally Rush Limbaugh shares his wedding photos on Facebook - Aug 12, 2010
- Miley Cyrus sells 'Redneck Riviera' beach house, gets richer by $1.9mn - Feb 12, 2011
- Miami Heat win second NBA title - Jun 22, 2012
- Rush Limbaugh's Exotic Penthouse Up For Sale - Mar 04, 2010
- Justin Bieber Gets Booed By The Spectators At The Madison Square Garden - Feb 04, 2011
- US picks 12-man basketball squad for Olympics - Jul 09, 2012
- Cary Grant's former Palm Springs retreat being sold for $2.9m - Mar 18, 2011
Tags: 30 million, central park, city officials, fireplace, income taxes, lebron james, living room, manhattan, miami heat, new york knicks, palm beach, palm beach florida, property taxes, radio network, radio talk show, radio talk show host, rush limbaugh, s central, talk show host, terraces