Rupert Grint struggled with small film sets after Harry PotterOctober 6th, 2010 - 2:09 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, Oct 6 (ANI): Rupert Grint has revealed that he had trouble doing the low-budget films after working on the ‘Harry Potter’ movies.
The flame-haired actor, who plays wizard Ron Weasley in the long-running series based on the novels of J. K. Rowling, was confused when he worked on British projects ‘Cherrybomb’ and ‘Wild Target’ because he had been used to big budget environments.
“It was quite an adjustment going from Harry Potter to doing the low-budget films. It threw me a little - it’s just such a different way of making a film,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Grint as telling Total Film magazine.
“But I prefer the pace of low budgets because it’s much more in the moment,” he added. (ANI)
- Grint finds it difficult to adjust after 'Harry Potter' - Oct 05, 2010
- Rupert Grint missing the sets of 'Harry Potter' - Jul 14, 2011
- Rupert Grint says first sex scene was tough - Apr 22, 2010
- Harry Potter franchise to be honoured at this year's BAFTA awards - Feb 04, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe: No More Potter Movie Without J K Rowling Book - Nov 30, 2010
- Rupert Grint doesn't chase girls - Nov 30, 2011
- Rupert Grint wanted to be an artist - Nov 23, 2010
- Rupert Grint Goes All Out To Promote Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Sep 22, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe Caught Stealing A Golden Egg! - Nov 13, 2010
- Grint feared his character's death in last Potter book - Sep 05, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe: The Wealthiest British Actor In His 20s - Dec 02, 2010
- Life without Harry Potter 'will be scary, but exciting' for Radcliffe' - Nov 15, 2010
- Rupert Grint finding it hard to adjust after end of Harry Potter - Aug 25, 2010
- Rupert Grint hates old 'Harry Potter' movies - Jun 01, 2010
- Radcliffe tops British rich list - Dec 01, 2010
Tags: budgets, environments, film magazine, film sets, flame, harry potter, harry potter movies, j k rowling, low budget films, morning herald, novels, pace, ron weasley, rupert grint, sydney morning herald, wild target, wizard