Rupert Friend says playing second fiddle to Keira Knightley is being strongMarch 6th, 2009 - 3:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 6 (ANI): For Rupert Friend, playing second fiddle to girlfriend Keira Knightley is a sign of a strong man, at least thats what his recent comments about his character in the new Queen Victoria movie suggest.
The actor is playing Prince Albert in new movie The Young Victoria with Kightley playing the lead.
I think it takes a strong man to say: My woman will always achieve more than I ever will, she will always have more power than Ill ever have and she will probably be more popular than Ill ever be and I dont care, the Daily Express quoted the handsome actor as saying, while talking of his character in the film.
That, to me, is about as close to the definition of a man as Ive ever gotten, he added.
Rupert and Keira have earlier worked together in Pride and Prejudice. (ANI)
- Knightley, Friend call it splits - Jan 13, 2011
- Keira Knighley splits with her boyfriend Rupert - Jan 13, 2011
- Knightley signed 'Never Let Me Go' for Mulligan - Jan 11, 2011
- Sick Keira Knightley misses premiere of beau's directorial debut - Oct 23, 2010
- New man in Kiera Knightly's life? - Feb 07, 2011
- Keira Knightley: Sienne Miller Is Better In Dealing With Media Attention - Dec 15, 2010
- Keira Knightley caught kissing James Righton - Apr 14, 2011
- Knightley brushing up culinary skills - Jun 24, 2012
- Knightley's relationship with beau on the rocks - Dec 01, 2009
- Third time lucky Knightley - Sep 15, 2011
- Knightley wants to avoid big movie roles - Jul 27, 2012
- Keira Knightley splits from boyfriend Rupert Friend after 5 years - Jan 13, 2011
- Knightley receives cooking lessons from mom - Jun 24, 2012
- Keira Knightley: Rupert Friend Are Just Friends Now - Jan 13, 2011
- Keira Knightley steps out with mystery man - Feb 07, 2011