Rumer Willis announced face of Badgley MischkaDecember 18th, 2010 - 5:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 18 (IANS) Hollywood’s ex-couple Bruce Willis and Demi Moore’s daughter Rumer Willis has been lined up to front the new spring campaign for American fashion line Badgley Mischka.The 22-year-old actress has signed up to represent the luxury brand designed by Mark Badgley and James Mischka for their spring 2011 campaign, following in the footsteps of celebrities Eva Longoria, Carrie Underwood and Brooke Shields, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I was thrilled and honoured to be chosen to represent the Badgley Mischka brand. Working with Mark and James is an incredible opportunity,” she said.
The young actress will model couture evening wear, the new Mark + James contemporary collection, swimwear and accessories including shoes, bags and jewellery in the campaign shot by photographer Tony Duran.
The ad campaign will begin appearing in fashion and lifestyle magazines in March 2011.
- Rumer Willis to be the New Face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 17, 2010
- Rumer Willis To Represent The Spring Collection Of Badgley Mischka of 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Rumer Willis Appears Truly Graceful In The Fresh Ad Of Badgley Mischka - Jan 13, 2011
- Bruce Willis, Demi Moore is the new face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 17, 2010
- Rumer Willis Bags Badgley Mischka's Ad Campaign - Dec 17, 2010
- Rumer Willis models for Badgley Mischka ad campaign - Jan 13, 2011
- Rumer Willis is the new face of the 'Badgley Mischka' brand - Dec 17, 2010
- Rumer Willis Looks Like A Million Bucks In Badgley Mischka Ad - Jan 13, 2011
- Longoria Parker to launch signature perfume - Dec 23, 2009
- Kellie Pickler's wedding gown is designed by Mark Badgley & James Mischka - Jan 14, 2011
- Eva Longoria dating Mark Sanchez - Sep 14, 2012
- Bruce Willis to be dad again - Oct 27, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens Steps In As New Candie's Girl - Jan 28, 2011
- Shivan-Narresh to showcase swimwear at Miami (With images) - Jun 12, 2011
- Hudson replaces Moore as ambassador for clothing brand - Jan 20, 2012
Tags: ad campaign, american fashion, badgley mischka, brooke shields, bruce willis, carrie underwood, contemporary collection, demi moore, eva longoria, fashion line, femalefirst, footsteps, jewellery, lifestyle magazines, luxury brand, mark badgley and james mischka, new spring, rumer willis, spring campaign, young actress