Rs.200 crore doesn’t matter for ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ now: Salman KhanSeptember 17th, 2012 - 11:21 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Sep 17 (IANS) Bollywood star Salman Khan says if “Ek Tha Tiger” had to cross Rs.200 crore at the box office, it should have achieved the feat by now.
“For ‘Ek Tha Tiger’, if it had to cross Rs.200 crore, it should have crossed long time back. Now slowly if it crosses (the mark), it’s not the same thing,” Salman told reporters here.
“Ek Tha Tiger” released Aug 15, and made Rs.33 crore on its opening day. It is now reportedly close to registering Rs.200 crore.
Salman, who has been giving hit films one after another with projects like “Wanted”, “Dabangg” and “Bodyguard”, says he is not here to set any records.
“I’m not setting any records. I am working on something day by day. I am concentrating on ‘Dabangg 2′ right now. I give my best at that point of time to whatever I am doing. If that comes across correctly, then these things (box office collections) follow,” he added.
“Dabangg 2″ is produced and directed by Arbaaz Khan.
Meanwhile, Salman is also geared up to host Colors’ reality show “Bigg Boss 6″, which will go on air Oct 7.
- Tigers can't make excuses of being unwell: Salman Khan (Interview) - Aug 21, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' expected to break more records - Aug 17, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' most watched video on mobiles - Sep 21, 2012
- Sick of being called serial kisser: Emraan Hashmi - Sep 21, 2012
- Movies are more than just numbers: Kabir Khan (Movie Snippets) - Sep 07, 2012
- The audience should have entertainment: Salman Khan (Interview) - Aug 10, 2012
- Salman doesn't need good luck wishes: Sonakshi - Aug 13, 2012
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' promises full on entertainment (IANS Preview) - Aug 13, 2012
- Star kids have an edge over others: Arbaaz Khan - Jul 17, 2012
- B-Town has gala time at Salman's birthday bash - Dec 28, 2011