Royal couple puts family plans on hold?January 30th, 2012 - 4:17 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 30 (IANS) Britain’s Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, who got married last April, have reportedly decided to put their family plans on hold.
It was reportedly said that Kate Middleton is expecting her first child but a source close to the couple revealed that they are in “no hurry” to start a family.
“Realistically there is not going to be time for a baby and they have said they are in no hurry. There is no urgent need for an heir…,William and Kate want to take things in their own good time,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“At the moment, starting a family is definitely on the backburner,” the source added.
- Victoria Beckham wants daughter to grow like princess - Jul 14, 2011
- Kate Middleton wears red Alexander McQueen dress for Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations - Jun 04, 2012
- Kate Middleton pregnant? - Sep 06, 2012
- William and Kate to be Duke and Duchess of Cambridge - Apr 29, 2011
- William wants Kate to be called 'princess' - May 01, 2011
- Kate Middleton supports Prince Harry - Sep 03, 2012
- Hathaway game to play Kate Middleton - Aug 25, 2011
- Sarah Burton is the dress designer for Kate Middleton - Apr 29, 2011
- Prince William's in-laws offer 'adult' outfits online - Jan 23, 2012
- Royal family lucky to have Kate as daughter-in-law, says Prince Charles - Apr 30, 2011
- Prince William enjoys a night out with close friend - Jun 11, 2012
- After naked Harry, come Kate's topless photos - Sep 14, 2012
- Kate Middleton gives cooking lessons to Harry - Aug 26, 2012
- William and Kate to be Duke and Duchess of Cambridge post wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton vows to support Prince Harry - Sep 03, 2012