Rowland wants to work with N-DubzOctober 3rd, 2011 - 9:14 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 3 (IANS) Singer Kelly Rowland says she would love to work with British hip hop group N-dubz
Rowland met the group’s singer Tulisa since working with her as a judge on “The X Factor” and says they have discussed collaborating when the show ends.
“We have talked about things, and how hard it is breaking the U.S.A. I think she is immensely talented, and I also think her band N-Dubz are pretty amazing as well.
“When the show is over there is a very good chance we could all do a collaboration together,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 30-year-old as saying.
- Dappy confirms & then denies N-Dubz split - Sep 13, 2011
- Singer Tulisa Contostavlos sports a tan - Feb 17, 2012
- Tulisa launches her fragrance - 'Female Boss' - Oct 27, 2011
- Tulisa debuts her solo single "We are young" - Mar 08, 2012
- Tulisa talks about her 'secret arrest' in her book - Jun 18, 2012
- Cheryl Cole warns Tulisa - Sep 28, 2011
- Fazer working on Rihanna's next album - Jul 16, 2012
- No more 'The X Factor' for Rowland - Dec 05, 2011
- Barlow hopes charity song will inspire youth - Nov 17, 2011
- Kelly Rowland wants to reunite with dad - Nov 19, 2011
- Tulisa offers '1000 pounds to find out if her partner is a cheat' - Oct 21, 2010
- Coldplay, Gaga to perform at charity concert - Sep 15, 2011
- British accent scares Kelly Rowland - Nov 16, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger denies feud with Tulisa - Sep 03, 2012
- Rowland nervous about reunion with dad - Dec 10, 2011