Rowland wants to protect Knowles’ babyApril 20th, 2012 - 8:08 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 20 (IANS) Singer Kelly Rowland wants to protect her friend, singer Beyonce Knowles and her baby girl Blue from intrusion from all corners.
“There were all kind of reports. Poor baby Blue can’t come into the world without everyone wanting to know her business,” showbizspy.com quoted Rowland as saying.
Rowland is appalled at people trying to intrude into Knowles’ family life with husband Jay-Z and daughter Blue.
“She’s just a baby with her mother and father and all the time they have together with their baby is just between them,” she said.
“It’s not between the rest of the world. So every time there is a question (about them) I don’t want to say anything for their sake,” she added.
- Jay-Z wants to hang out with daughter - May 16, 2012
- Jay-Z and me love changing nappies: Beyonce - Sep 11, 2012
- Winfrey godmother to Beyonce's baby - Jan 27, 2012
- Kelly would be a good mum: Beyonce - Oct 23, 2011
- Jay-Z wants Beyonce to get back to work - Mar 20, 2012
- Rowland happy for Beyonce - Oct 06, 2011
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Jay Z drops word 'bitch' from his songs - Jan 17, 2012
- Beyonce introduces Carter to the world - Feb 12, 2012
- Beyonce starts new hobby - painting! - Feb 19, 2012
- Beyonce expecting baby girl? - Oct 28, 2011
- Is Beyonce pregnant with her first child? - Oct 20, 2010
- Beyonce to bounce back with two albums - Feb 17, 2012
- Beyonce shocked over surrogacy rumours - May 01, 2012