Rowland nervous about reunion with dadDecember 10th, 2011 - 7:06 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 10 (IANS) Singer Kelly Rowland who will meet her estranged father for the first time in 22 years admits she is very nervous about the reunion.
“A couple of weeks ago I was reading through a magazine and I saw a picture of him. I didn’t even know who it was until I read the caption. I haven’t seen him for 22 years,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Rowland as saying.
“After that, I do plan on seeing him over the holidays, I’m nervous as hell. I don’t want to think about it. We’ll see what happens,” she added.
- Kelly Rowland wants to reunite with dad - Nov 19, 2011
- Rowland wants to speak to estranged dad - Aug 17, 2011
- Playboy shoot 'freaked out' Daisy Lowe - Aug 03, 2012
- Bullock plans photo shoot for son - Dec 25, 2011
- Rowland wants to stay fit - Sep 28, 2011
- Klum unsure about marriage - Jul 05, 2012
- No more 'The X Factor' for Rowland - Dec 05, 2011
- Pattinson worried for Stewart - Aug 09, 2012
- Courtney Cox shares special bond with ex-husband - Apr 10, 2011
- Why Nicola Roberts loves her beau? - Dec 08, 2011
- Rowland wants to work with N-Dubz - Oct 03, 2011
- John Travolta loves making songs for his son - Jan 25, 2011
- Angelina doesn't pay attention to gossip - Mar 26, 2012
- Fergie excited about home decoration - Nov 12, 2011
- Tom Hiddleston wants a holiday - Jan 23, 2012