Rowland happy for BeyonceOctober 6th, 2011 - 9:58 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 6 (IANS) Singer Kelly Rowland is happy for her pregnant friend Beyonce but insists she is not ready for babies.
The “Dilemma” hitmaker is overjoyed for her former Destiny’s Child bandmate and her rapper husband Jay-Z, and can’t wait to spoil the tot when Beyonce gives birth early next year. She is also close to Beyonce’s sister Solange and her son Julez, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I’m so happy for her (Beyonce) and her husband and just excited to be an auntie - part two. First it was Julez. Now it’s a new baby on the rise; it’s gonna to be so exciting,” she said.
“I’ll help take care of my sister and her husband’s baby first. I’m not ready for babies yet. I can watch them take care of this little baby,” she added.
- Oprah to be Blue Ivy's Godmother - Jan 27, 2012
- Kelly would be a good mum: Beyonce - Oct 23, 2011
- Beyonce starts new hobby - painting! - Feb 19, 2012
- Rowland wants to protect Knowles' baby - Apr 20, 2012
- Beyonce ready for motherhood - Dec 03, 2011
- Jay-Z will be an awesome dad: Beyonce's mom - Oct 19, 2011
- Solange Knowels' Son Appears At Grammy Awards 2010 - Feb 01, 2010
- Rowland wants to babysit for Beyonce - Dec 08, 2011
- Beyonce Knowles is pregnant - Aug 29, 2011
- Beyonce in no hurry for a baby - Jul 30, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Beyonce gifts sister 25 shoes on birthday - Jun 27, 2011
- Beyonce Knowles reportedly expecting a daughter - Oct 27, 2011
- Is Beyonce pregnant with her first child? - Oct 20, 2010
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012