Rourke wants to marry former Russian boxerMarch 27th, 2009 - 1:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 27 (IANS) Actor Mickey Rourke plans to marry a former Russian boxer and has reportedly proposed to her.
Irson Kudikova is the woman Rourke wants to wed and she is now a singer. She said that Rourke asked her to marry him when he visited Russia to research for his role as the villain for the “Iron Man” sequel, contactmusic.com reports.
Kudikova said: “He told me, ‘You’re a fantastic woman. I want to marry you’.”
The two spent a lot of time together when he toured Moscow.
- Mickey Rourke asks ex Russian boxer to marry him - Mar 27, 2009
- Rourke threatened suicide if Otis didn't marry him - Oct 11, 2011
- Mickey Rourke turns babe magnet post 'The Wrestler' success - Mar 31, 2009
- Scarlett Johansson wants to explore Black Widow - Apr 18, 2012
- Mickey Rourke dismisses engagement reports - Dec 11, 2009
- Mickey should start a family: Megan Fox - Jun 15, 2010
- Russian spy Anna Chapman pours her heart out - Apr 17, 2011
- Wedding bells for Mickey Rourke, Russian girlfriend? - Dec 08, 2009
- Mickey Rourke visits Russian prison for forthcoming flick - Mar 17, 2009
- Johansson's tattoo has a secret message - May 01, 2010
- Rourke used Winehouse's 'Rehab' to prepare for Iron Man 2 role - May 01, 2010
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Mickey Rourke to tie the knot again - Dec 09, 2009
- Romantic Cruise still crazy about Holmes - May 16, 2012
- 'Iron Man 2' will be bigger, brighter, louder, sexier, stronger, claims director - Apr 21, 2010