Ross giving marriage second chance?August 10th, 2012 - 4:41 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 10 (IANS) Model Liberty Ross wants things to work out with husband director Rupert Sanders who cheated on her after his fling with actress Kristen Stewart.
The model was seen exiting the lobby of a Century City office building here, where many divorce lawyers practice but her aim is not getting a divorce, reports tmz.com.
Although, Ross is not seen wearing her wedding ring, the couple have reportedly, visited a marriage and family therapist and she wants to reconcile with husband and figure out what made the director cheat on her.
The 41-year-old director met Stewart on the sets of his movie, “Snow White And The Huntsman”. He has two children with Ross.
- Sanders promises to be a better husband - Aug 24, 2012
- Stewart, Pattinson had family plans - Aug 08, 2012
- Stewart upset about facing wrath alone - Aug 17, 2012
- Ross unsure about reconciliation with Sanders - Aug 26, 2012
- Stewart's parents divorcing - Sep 03, 2012
- Liberty Ross spotted with no wedding ring - Aug 08, 2012
- Rupert Sanders wants to save marriage - Aug 09, 2012
- Pattinson wants man-to-man chat with Sanders - Jul 29, 2012
- Sanders apologises to family for Stewart fling - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson heartbroken after Stewart's cheating scandal - Jul 27, 2012
- Pattinson wants to meet Stewart - Aug 15, 2012
- Pattinson was weeks away from proposing Stewart - Jul 30, 2012
- Stewart dropped from 'Snow White' sequel - Aug 16, 2012
- Stewart not part of 'On The Road' premiere? - Aug 10, 2012
- Stewart wants to avoid break-up-related queries - Aug 19, 2012
Tags: actress, aim, century city, divorce lawyers, fling, getting a divorce, huntsman, liberty ross, marriage, marriage and family, marriage and family therapist, rupert, second chance, snow white, wedding ring