Rosario Dawson fears dying womans role in new flick may disturb her momJanuary 5th, 2009 - 6:58 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 5 (ANI): American actress Rosario Dawson has revealed that she fears that her role as a dying woman in her new movie Seven Pounds might upset her mother.
Dawson, 29, plays the part of an ill woman on the verge of death in Will Smiths new movie, and she fears that the portrayal will resemble the condition her mother is in.
The actress mother has been suffering from chronic asthma and diabetes for years.
My mom’’s health is something that I”m concerned with all the time and that makes me worry because I have zero control in that, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
I know this is going to be a very difficult movie for her to see and I was really thoughtful thinking of her while I was doing this, she said.
But the film has also made Dawson thankful that she has been blessed with good health.
I”ve always been aware of my health. At the moment I”m very healthy and it’’s not something I think about as strongly. I don”t really have any terrible habits; I”m not a smoker or anything like that. It would be a shock to find out my health is any dire straits, she told WENN. (ANI)
- Dawson scared her new film will upset her mother - Jan 05, 2009
- Dawson rules out moving to London - Aug 18, 2012
- Dawson allergy troubles! - Jun 26, 2011
- Dawson will quit career for children - Aug 10, 2012
- Dawson thrilled afrer mom's failed marriage - Jun 24, 2011
- Rosario Dawson slams 'male-driven' Hollywood - Jan 09, 2011
- Emma Stone likes being redhead - May 13, 2012
- Hudson dreams of becoming top filmmaker - Apr 21, 2011
- Tisdale takes cheerleading lessons from mom - Aug 10, 2010
- Ashley Tisdale poses naked for magazine photo shoot - Apr 13, 2011
- Don't take things seriously, suggests Hathaway - Feb 28, 2012
- Selena Gomez blames 'unhealthy food' for hospitalisation - Jun 17, 2011
- 'I feel fat and old in California', says Rosario Dawson - Oct 02, 2010
- Maggie Gyllenhaal says its okay to fail as a parent sometimes - Aug 25, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston is certain she will have a baby naturally - Feb 10, 2011
Tags: actress mother, american actress, asthma, chronic asthma, diabetes, dire straits, dying woman, flick, good health, ill woman, mom, portrayal, rosario dawson, shock, smoker, will smiths new movie, woman on the verge