Ronnie Wood’s ex escaped pressures of divorce with Himalayas tripSeptember 30th, 2010 - 5:20 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sep 30 (ANI): Ronnie Wood’s ex-wife Jo has revealed that she escaped the pressures of their divorce by signing up for a spiritual solo trip to remote parts of India, Nepal and Tibet.
Jo Wood split from the Rolling Stones star in 2008 after he left her for young Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova.
The former model has revealed that she ran away from her personal troubles by taking a month-long pilgrimage across the Himalayas.
“I was up to my eyes with worry before I left for India. I was in the middle of a divorce and in the process of selling my home near Richmond Park. I longed for an adventure with a big difference and this was it,” the Daily Star quoted Jo as telling Hello! Magazine. (ANI)
- Ronnie Wood's ex to move on - Sep 27, 2010
- Jo Wood got over ex-hubby in just two months - Dec 09, 2009
- Rocker Ronnie Wood's divorce finalised - Jan 26, 2011
- Ronnie Wood apologises to ex-wife - Mar 17, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's new album is all about girls - Sep 27, 2010
- Ronnie's latest album about failed romance - May 01, 2011
- Jo turns to ex-hubby Ronnie Wood to find new love - Mar 03, 2010
- Jo Wood to concentrate on divorce after Strictly eviction - Oct 28, 2009
- Ronnie Wood's ex Jo feared he would 'drop dead due to drinking' - Feb 09, 2010
- Rolling Stones to tour without Ronnie Wood? - Dec 21, 2009
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Jo Wood puts her manhunt on hold - Oct 08, 2010
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's ex wife Jo got over him in just two months - Dec 07, 2009
- Ronnie Wood, 62, needs mothering, says Katia - Jan 06, 2010
Tags: daily star, divorce, ekaterina, former model, hello magazine, himalayas, India, london, nepal, personal troubles, pilgrimage, richmond, richmond park, rolling stones, ronnie wood, solo trip, tibet, waitress, worry