Ronnie Wood spending Christmas in America to avoid family rowDecember 23rd, 2008 - 2:59 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Dec 23 (ANI): Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood is reportedly spending Christmas in America to avoid a family row during the festive season.
The legendary rocker, who left his wife Jo for 20-year-old Russian waitress Ekaterina Ivanova in the summer, thinks that its better to stay to avoid family feuds over Christmas, reports the China Daily.
“Ronnie has flown to Los Angeles. He doesn”t want to get caught up in family feuds over Christmas. He thinks it’’s for the best for all concerned,
a source told Britain’’s Daily Express newspaper.
Jo was a devoted wife and mother for so many years and the family have rallied round her since Ronnie’’s affair came out.
“He feels that if he was around for Christmas it would just cause too much trouble. So he”ll be hanging out in Los Angeles instead,” the source added. (ANI)
- Rocker Ronnie Wood's divorce finalised - Jan 26, 2011
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Ronnie Wood to present Russian lover with "promise" ring - Jul 21, 2009
- Rolling Stones to tour without Ronnie Wood? - Dec 21, 2009
- Ronnie Wood reunites with Russian girlfriend - Feb 15, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's ex escaped pressures of divorce with Himalayas trip - Sep 30, 2010
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Ronnie Wood, Russian girlfriend patch up - Sep 21, 2009
- Ronnie Wood, 62, needs mothering, says Katia - Jan 06, 2010
- Jo turns to ex-hubby Ronnie Wood to find new love - Mar 03, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's ex's celeb lifestyle comes to an end - Dec 13, 2009
- Ronnie Wood's ex to move on - Sep 27, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's ex Jo feared he would 'drop dead due to drinking' - Feb 09, 2010
- Ronnie Wood apologises to ex-wife - Mar 17, 2011
- Jerry Hall blames Ronnie Wood's affair on 'men's fear of dying' - Oct 28, 2009