Ronnie Wood says his ladylove encourages him to paintAugust 17th, 2010 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 17 (ANI): Rolling Stone frontman Ronnie Wood has said that his new girlfriend has inspired him to keep painting.
Ronnie, who split from Jo, his wife of 25 years, in 2008, has dated Brazilian polo coach Ana Araujo, 30, since the start of the year.
And the 63-year-old has swapped boozy nights out for quiet evenings in with his sketchpad and paints.
“I’m doing a lot of portraits of Ana. She is very inspiring to paint,” the Daily Express quoted Ronnie, who performed at the Vintage At Goodwood Festival at the weekend, as telling Day n Night.
“I’m getting really prolific, turning out two paintings a week. I’m doing winged horses and landscapes too. Music helps me paint and painting helps me with music. I’ve done a lot of both this year. I’ve never been away from them,” he added. (ANI)
- Jo Wood puts her manhunt on hold - Oct 08, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's ex Jo happy being single - Jul 15, 2010
- Ronnie Wood apologises to ex-wife - Mar 17, 2011
- Wood's girlfriend quits drinking to support him - May 02, 2011
- Ronnie Wood takes up cricket to stay sober - Oct 28, 2010
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Jo turns to ex-hubby Ronnie Wood to find new love - Mar 03, 2010
- Ronnie Wood denies relationship trouble - Feb 14, 2011
- Ronnie Wood removes alcohol bar from home - Aug 26, 2011
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Brazilian assured of bronze in women's boxing - Aug 07, 2012
- Ronnie Wood's girlfriend gives up drinking to help him stay sober - May 02, 2011
- Ronnie Woods' friends help him stay sober - Mar 09, 2010
- Music is always my first love: Aguilera - Sep 19, 2011
- Rolling Stone's Ronnie Wood ditches Ana, dating ex-lover Kat - May 04, 2011
Tags: ana araujo, daily express, ladylove, landscapes, london, music, new girlfriend, painting, paintings, paints, polo coach, portraits, quiet evenings, rolling stone, ronnie wood, sketchpad, stone frontman, winged horses