Ronnie Wood reunited with former girlfriend?May 5th, 2011 - 7:01 am ICT by IANS
London, May 5 (IANS) Singer Ronnie Wood has reportedly rekindled his relationship with former girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova despite being in a relationship with Brazilian polo coach Ana Araujo.
“Ronnie’s love life is never simple. Ana had been really good for him and settled him right down. They have lived in each other’s pockets for over a year but he still has feelings for Ekaterina. He is never far away from pressing the self-destruct button. When Ana found out he was back in touch with her, she went bananas,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
The 63-year-old separated from Ivanova following his arrest for an “assault” on her in December 2009. Despite their bitter split, he has reportedly been begging her for dates behind the back of his 31-year-old Brazilian polo coach girlfriend.
- Rolling Stone's Ronnie Wood ditches Ana, dating ex-lover Kat - May 04, 2011
- Ronnie Woods dating Brazilian polo player - Feb 24, 2010
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Ronnie Wood apologises to ex-wife - Mar 17, 2011
- Ronnie Wood gets thumbs up from girlfriend's dad - Jun 16, 2010
- Wood's girlfriend quits drinking to support him - May 02, 2011
- Ronnie Wood 'wants to experience fatherhood again' - Jul 13, 2010
- Ronnie Wood 'to help ex girlfriend build music career' - Feb 17, 2010
- Jo turns to ex-hubby Ronnie Wood to find new love - Mar 03, 2010
- Ronnie Wood says his ladylove encourages him to paint - Aug 17, 2010
- Ronnie Woods' girlfriend rushed to hospital after tiff - Apr 18, 2010
- Jo Wood puts her manhunt on hold - Oct 08, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's girlfriend gives up drinking to help him stay sober - May 02, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's new album is all about girls - Sep 27, 2010
- Ronnie Wood denies relationship trouble - Feb 14, 2011