Ronan, Yvonne heading towards reconciliation?June 29th, 2010 - 6:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 29 (IANS) It seems Ronan Keating and his estranged wife Yvonne are edging closer to a reconciliation as the latter flew to Sydney to spend time with the pop star.
The Boyzone star will stay in Sydney for three months as he is on the judges panel of the Australian edition of TV reality show “The X Factor”. Yvonne visited him with their three children Jack, 11, Marie, 9, and four-year-old Ali, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Yvonne is out there with the kids. It’s certainly a good sign,” said a friend of the couple.
Keating headed to Australia Wednesday and Yvonne joined him just two days later.
The family went to the Luna Park in Sydney at the weekend. While Keating filmed audition episodes at the amusement park, Yvonne took the children for rides.
Yvonne has agreed to give the singer a second chance to save their marriage, which is going through a rough patch after his infidelity was exposed.
- Love rat Ronan Keating's wife joins him in Australia - Jun 29, 2010
- Ronan Keating still fighting to save marriage - Aug 16, 2010
- Ronan Keating, wife part ways - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating gets new bachelor pad - Jun 20, 2010
- Ronan Keating to act in movie - Mar 04, 2011
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Ronan Keating moves out of family home - Jun 14, 2010
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating, wife to move into new house - Dec 13, 2010
- Ronan Keating feels blessed - Sep 25, 2011
- Ronan Keating makes public apology to wife - Nov 11, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife 'to give him one last chance' - May 30, 2010
- Keating takes a break from work to save marriage - May 24, 2010
Tags: ali, amusement park, audition, boyzone star, heading, infidelity, judges panel, june 29, luna park, marriage, pop star, reconciliation, ronan keating, rough patch, second chance, sydney, three months, tv reality, wife yvonne, x factor