Ronan Keating wins back estranged wifeJuly 31st, 2010 - 5:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 31 (ANI): Ronan Keating has finally managed to win back estranged wife Yvonne after claims of the Boyzone star’s seven-month fling with dancer Francine Cornell surfaced.
The singer, 33, was recently joined in Australia by Yvonne, 36 and their three children.
“We’ve been left to our own devices but we are now a happy family. It’s all good, thank God,” The Daily Star quoted Keating, as saying.
Yvonne caught Keating cheating on her after she found sex texts in his mobile phone.
Initially she threw him out of their Dublin home but later allowed him back on the condition that they live separately. (ANI)
- Ronan Keating finally breaks his silence over affair - Jul 15, 2010
- Secret phone with suggestive text ruins Keating's marriage - May 23, 2010
- I will never give up on my marriage: Ronan Keating - May 25, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife confronted him after finding saucy texts on phone - May 22, 2010
- Keating apologises for cheating on sleeve notes of new album - Nov 12, 2010
- Love-rat Ronan Keating tries to win back wife by dedicating love song - May 24, 2010
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating makes public apology to wife - Nov 11, 2010
- Ronan Keating planning to move in with blonde dancer lover? - May 31, 2010
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating reunites with wife? - Oct 19, 2010
- Ronan Keating's seven-month affair with dancer - May 23, 2010
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- It wasn't just sex, it was emotional: Yvonne Keating - Jun 09, 2010
- 'Ronan might have won reprieve if it was just sex, not love with mistress' - Jun 14, 2010