Ronan Keating, wife ‘will fight to save marriage’May 31st, 2010 - 5:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 31 (ANI): Singer Ronan Keating’s manager and pal Louis Walsh believes that the singer and his wife Yvonne will fight to save their 12-year marriage.
Referring the duo as ’soul mate’, Walsh insists that the pair will work out things for the sake of their three kids, Jack, 11, Marie, 9, and Ali, 4.”I’ve seen a lot of couples and I think they will always be together,” the Sun quoted Louis as telling Peter Andre on Channel 4’s 5 O’Clock Show.
Keating, 33, was asked to leave his mansion by his wife, 36, after ‘Words’ hitmaker bedded blonde dancer Francine Cornell, 26.
Yvonne has now allowed him to stay in the spare room. (ANI)
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife 'to give him one last chance' - May 30, 2010
- Ronan Keating moves out of family home - Jun 14, 2010
- 'Ronan might have won reprieve if it was just sex, not love with mistress' - Jun 14, 2010
- Keating apologises for cheating on sleeve notes of new album - Nov 12, 2010
- Ronan Keating still fighting to save marriage - Aug 16, 2010
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Ronan Keating gets new bachelor pad - Jun 20, 2010
- Secret phone with suggestive text ruins Keating's marriage - May 23, 2010
- Ronan Keating reunites with wife? - Oct 19, 2010
- I will never give up on my marriage: Ronan Keating - May 25, 2010
- Ronan Keating planning to move in with blonde dancer lover? - May 31, 2010
- Ronan Keating makes public apology to wife - Nov 11, 2010