Ronan Keating to act in movieMarch 4th, 2011 - 5:23 am ICT by IANS
London, March 4 (IANS) Singer Ronan Keating has revealed he has landed a role in an Australian movie, but refused to give more details about the project.
The “Boyzone” singer has recently been working as a judge on the Australian version of “The X Factor”, will return next month to shoot scenes for the top secret project, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I am coming down April 7, because I am shooting my first movie in Australia. It’s an Australian movie… I’m very excited. I can’t tell you the title but I’m going to be on set April 10 in Sydney,” he said.
Keating has three children, Jack, Marie and Ali with his wife Yvonne.
- Ronan Keating feels blessed - Sep 25, 2011
- Mel B to judge Australian 'The X Factor' - Apr 28, 2011
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating to shoot his first movie role in Sydney next month - Mar 03, 2011
- Ronan, Yvonne heading towards reconciliation? - Jun 29, 2010
- Keating says it's weird being single - Jun 13, 2012
- Keating takes a break from work to save marriage - May 24, 2010
- Keating doesn't wish to spread heartache anymore - Aug 29, 2012
- Ronan Keating, wife part ways - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Keating wants to live stress-free life - Sep 02, 2012
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating, wife to move into new house - Dec 13, 2010
- Keating opens up about marriage breakdown - Jul 22, 2012
- Love rat Ronan Keating's wife joins him in Australia - Jun 29, 2010