Ronan Keating swims Irish sea for charitySeptember 3rd, 2011 - 6:36 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 3 (IANS) Ronan Keating has completed a marathon swim across the Irish Sea for charity.
The former Boyzone singer and his relay team, which included Olympic medalist swimmer Stephen Parry, touched land on a beach in Wicklow, Ireland Thursday, reports dailystar.co.uk.
They began their 90-km swim in aid of Cancer Research Britain and the Marie Keating Foundation, in Holyhead, Wales, Tuesday night.
- Ronan Keating to swim Irish sea - Mar 25, 2011
- Ronan Keating, wife part ways - May 21, 2010
- Stephan Gately website launched on his first death anniversary - Oct 11, 2010
- Duffy dismisses Boyzone splitting rumours - Jun 14, 2011
- Mulligan to lead Memory Walk - Jun 23, 2012
- Keating wants to live stress-free life - Sep 02, 2012
- Mel B to judge Australian 'The X Factor' - Apr 28, 2011
- Boyzone to release new album featuring Gately - Nov 01, 2009
- Boyzone star Stephen Gately dies at 33 - Oct 11, 2009
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Ronan fondly remembers bandmate Stephen Gately - Oct 24, 2009
- Ronan Keating to act in movie - Mar 04, 2011
- Boyzone to release new album this year - Apr 03, 2011
- Keating suffering panic attacks since Gately's death - Nov 16, 2009
- Ronan Keating remodelling himself for TV - May 17, 2010