Ronan Keating splits from wife?April 2nd, 2012 - 7:01 am ICT by IANS
London, April 2 (IANS) The Boyzone singer Ronan Keating and his wife Yvonne have reportedly called time on their marriage.
The couple are reportedly making plans for separate living arrangements but have not made an official announcement for the sake of their three children, Jack, 13, Missy, 11, and Ali, six.
Ronan and Yvonne’s marriage suffered following his reported romance with dancer Francine Cornell on a Boyzone tour in the summer of 2009 and although they appeared to work things out, friends say, the damage was irreparable.
“They broke up in November and that was that. There was no going back. But the friendship and the love will always be there. Neither of them wanted this to happen. Their lives will be forever entwined; it is just that they are no longer together,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Keating says it's weird being single - Jun 13, 2012
- Ronan Keating reunites with wife? - Oct 19, 2010
- Ronan Keating moves out of family home - Jun 14, 2010
- Ronan Keating still fighting to save marriage - Aug 16, 2010
- Ronan Keating gets new bachelor pad - Jun 20, 2010
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife 'to give him one last chance' - May 30, 2010
- Ronan Keating feels blessed - Sep 25, 2011
- Ronan Keating's wife confronted him after finding saucy texts on phone - May 22, 2010
- Ronan Keating, wife 'will fight to save marriage' - May 31, 2010
- Keating apologises for cheating on sleeve notes of new album - Nov 12, 2010
- Secret phone with suggestive text ruins Keating's marriage - May 23, 2010
- Keating doesn't wish to spread heartache anymore - Aug 29, 2012