Ronan Keating says being in Boyzone has made him vainJune 24th, 2009 - 1:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 24 (ANI): Ronan Keating has said being in Boyzone has made him vain, leaving the singer more conscious about his appearance.
The Irish pop icon, who reunited with the popular boy band in 2007 after a gap of seven years, revealed he follows a strict diet and exercise routine to keep up his image in check.
“Being in a boy band, I’m very aware of keeping myself in shape, and it makes you a little bit vain!” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Britain’s Closer magazine.
“I work out with a personal trainer every day in the gym, and I don’t eat carbs. I eat plenty of protein like beef, chicken and veg, and absolutely no chips, rice or potatoes. I’m in the best shape of my life,” he added.
The father-of-three- further revealed the tough aspect of his job, adding: “I miss the kids terribly when I’m away touring, it’s the toughest thing about my job. Not being there to put them to bed or collect them from school.
“But while I’m not planning on having more, I’d be over the moon if we got a surprise addition to the family.” (ANI)
- Duffy dismisses Boyzone splitting rumours - Jun 14, 2011
- Keating wants to live stress-free life - Sep 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating to swim Irish sea - Mar 25, 2011
- Ronan Keating to shoot his first movie role in Sydney next month - Mar 03, 2011
- Ronan Keating to act in movie - Mar 04, 2011
- I will never give up on my marriage: Ronan Keating - May 25, 2010
- Keating nervous about album release - Jan 16, 2012
- Stephan Gately website launched on his first death anniversary - Oct 11, 2010
- Ronan Keating swims Irish sea for charity - Sep 03, 2011
- Scherzinger comes to terms with natural body shape - May 09, 2011
- Boyzone star Stephen Gately dies at 33 - Oct 11, 2009
- Ronan Keating remodelling himself for TV - May 17, 2010
- Boyzone to pay tribute to late band member - Nov 09, 2009
- Stephen Gately Of Boyzone Found Dead - Oct 11, 2009
- Ronan Keating feels blessed - Sep 25, 2011
Tags: appearance, chips, closer magazine, contactmusic, gap, irish pop, june 24, little bit, moon, personal trainer, pop icon, potatoes, protein, ronan keating, seven years, shape, strict diet, surprise addition, toughest thing, veg