Ronan Keating reunites with wife?October 19th, 2010 - 1:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 19 (IANS) Singer Ronan Keating and his wife Yvonne, who split last year, have sparked speculation of reconciliation after being spotted holding hands during a family trip to Australia.
The spokesperson for the couple has declined to comment if they have rekindled their romance, femalefirst.co.uk reports.
However, friends of the pair recently admitted that Yvonne’s decision to spend time with her estranged spouse was an indicator of her desire to reunite with the singer.
“Their love is strong and Yvonne wanted to give it a second chance and decided to follow him to Australia. That time together has done them the world of good. Yvonne has been able to forgive him. It’s what he thinks is best for the children,” said a source.
Yvonne parted ways with Ronan after it emerged in May that he’d been having a seven-month affair with 26-year-old backing dancer Francine Cornell.
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Keating says it's weird being single - Jun 13, 2012
- Ronan Keating finally breaks his silence over affair - Jul 15, 2010
- Ronan Keating feels blessed - Sep 25, 2011
- Ronan Keating planning to move in with blonde dancer lover? - May 31, 2010
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Secret phone with suggestive text ruins Keating's marriage - May 23, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife 'to give him one last chance' - May 30, 2010
- Ronan Keating gets new bachelor pad - Jun 20, 2010
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- It wasn't just sex, it was emotional: Yvonne Keating - Jun 09, 2010
- Ronan Keating still fighting to save marriage - Aug 16, 2010
- Keating doesn't wish to spread heartache anymore - Aug 29, 2012
- Keating apologises for cheating on sleeve notes of new album - Nov 12, 2010