Ronan Keating planning to move in with blonde dancer lover?May 31st, 2010 - 4:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 31 (ANI): Ronan Keating may be planning to move in with blonde dancer lover Francine Cornell, despite being married to wife Yvonne.
Earlier reports suggested that he had begged his wife to take him back and she had conceded.
However, the ‘Boyzone’ member may meet Cornell when he visits Australia as judge on ‘The X Factor’, sources say.
“I wouldn’t be surprised if Francine shows up in Australia,” the Daily Star quoted a source, as saying.
The insider added: “Francine wanted a serious relationship with Ronan and would not have got involved if there wasn’t a future in it.
Keating met Cornell during his band’s UK tour last year.
The insider added: “Their affair became intense very quickly while they were in the bubble of Boyzone’s tour.
“They both tried to break it off, but after three or four days, one of them would crack.” (ANI)
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating's wife confronted him after finding saucy texts on phone - May 22, 2010
- Secret phone with suggestive text ruins Keating's marriage - May 23, 2010
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating reunites with wife? - Oct 19, 2010
- Ronan Keating gets new bachelor pad - Jun 20, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife 'to give him one last chance' - May 30, 2010
- Keating apologises for cheating on sleeve notes of new album - Nov 12, 2010
- I will never give up on my marriage: Ronan Keating - May 25, 2010
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Love-rat Ronan Keating tries to win back wife by dedicating love song - May 24, 2010
- Ronan Keating's seven-month affair with dancer - May 23, 2010
- Love-rat Ronan Keating 'back with wife' - Jul 25, 2010
- Ronan Keating still fighting to save marriage - Aug 16, 2010