Ronan Keating almost missed the Kilimanjaro expeditionMarch 2nd, 2009 - 7:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 2 (ANI): Pop star Ronan Keating almost missed the charity mission Kilimanjaro trek after his flight was delayed.
Keating nearly pulled out of his trip when his connecting plane from Dublin, Ireland, was delayed.
“Ronan nearly didn”t make it; it was touch and go, the Daily Star quoted a spokeswoman for Comic Relief, the charity organizing the trek, as saying.
“His flight from Dublin was delayed and once he did arrive at Heathrow he had to be driven over to the plane. Luckily he was just in time, he added.
Joining Keating on the trek are celebrities like Cheryl Cole, Gary Barlow and many more. (ANI)
- Cole, Barlow celebrate after conquering Mt. Kilimanjaro - Mar 09, 2009
- Ronan Keating to swim Irish sea - Mar 25, 2011
- Barlow to organise Queen Elizabeth II's birthday bash - May 09, 2010
- Ronan Keating swims Irish sea for charity - Sep 03, 2011
- Celebs Begin Climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro - Mar 03, 2009
- Ronan Keating gets new bachelor pad - Jun 20, 2010
- Gary Barlow thanks fans for support - Aug 09, 2012
- Gary Barlow tops poll for X Factor judging panel - Feb 17, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh scared of camping after climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro - Aug 25, 2009
- Ronan Keating moves out of family home - Jun 14, 2010
- I will never give up on my marriage: Ronan Keating - May 25, 2010
- Fan makes fun of Keating - Jun 27, 2012
- Alesha Dixon pens new single with Take That's Gary Barlow - Nov 16, 2009
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Elton John calls Cheryl Cole's music c**p - Feb 05, 2011