Rod Stewart, wife desperate to have a second childMay 20th, 2009 - 4:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 20 (ANI): British musician Rod Stewart and his wife Penny Lancaster are desperate to have a second child, but fear they have very less time left to conceive, as their biological clock is ticking.
Rod and Lancaster, who have three-year-old son Alastair together, have been trying for a baby for more than a year.
“I think Rod’s touring and running around interferes with things but we still have high hopes,” the Daily Star quoted Lancaster as saying.
“It’s simply a question of age. It does become more difficult the older people are,” she added.
Rod has five children-Kimberly, Sean, Ruby, Renee and Liam-from previous relationships. (ANI)
- Rod Stewart becomes father for the 8th time - Feb 18, 2011
- Rod and Penny reveal their agonizing IVF struggle - Sep 13, 2010
- Rod Stewarts's wife thinks she lost 2nd baby to 'killer cells' - Sep 14, 2010
- Rod To Become Dad Again At 65 - Aug 12, 2010
- How Old is Rod Stewart? Actually, Who Cares? - May 22, 2009
- Rod Stewart doesn't like music when making love - Oct 05, 2010
- Rod Stewart to become dad for eighth time - Aug 10, 2010
- Kimberly Stewart blessed with baby girl - Aug 23, 2011
- Rod Stewart considering moving back to Britain for kids - Oct 08, 2010
- Rod Stewart says 8th child will be his last - Aug 31, 2010
- Ronnie Wood congratulates dad-to-be Rod Stewart - Aug 13, 2010
- Kimberly shows off her baby bump - Apr 22, 2011
- Rod Stewart put his eldest daughter up for adoption because he was broke - Oct 23, 2010
- Stewart's wife chose short dress to attract husband - Jul 03, 2012
- Rod Stewart put up daughter for adoption 'because he was broke' - Oct 25, 2010