Rod Stewart says 8th child will be his lastAugust 31st, 2010 - 2:11 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 31 (ANI): British singer-songwriter Rod Stewart insists that the birth of his eighth child will definitely be his last.
“I can’t have any more kids otherwise I’ll be touring until I’m 90,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
Rod said he and wife Penny Lancaster, 39, were “very happy” to be expecting.
And he said of his other kids’ reaction: “They’ve known for a couple of years we’ve been trying. They’re delighted.”
Rod said he might take his newborn on stage as he did with last son Alastair.
“It’s good for the kids to see where daddy works,” he added. (ANI)
- Rod Stewart becomes father for the 8th time - Feb 18, 2011
- Rod and Penny reveal their agonizing IVF struggle - Sep 13, 2010
- Rod Stewart to become dad for eighth time - Aug 10, 2010
- Rod Stewart considering moving back to Britain for kids - Oct 08, 2010
- Rod Stewarts's wife thinks she lost 2nd baby to 'killer cells' - Sep 14, 2010
- Rod Stewart put his eldest daughter up for adoption because he was broke - Oct 23, 2010
- Rod Stewart doesn't like music when making love - Oct 05, 2010
- Rod To Become Dad Again At 65 - Aug 12, 2010
- Rod Stewart put up daughter for adoption 'because he was broke' - Oct 25, 2010
- Kimberly Stewart blessed with baby girl - Aug 23, 2011
- Rod Stewart says being daddy at 66 is bloody exhausting - Mar 11, 2011
- Andre raves about romantic holiday with girlfriend - Aug 14, 2012
- Stewart's wife chose short dress to attract husband - Jul 03, 2012
- Rod Stewart honoured with lifetime achievement award - Apr 30, 2011
- Becks' boys tease him over his English accent - Nov 16, 2010