Rod Steward urges Paris Hilton to put her party girl ways behindSeptember 3rd, 2010 - 5:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 3 (ANI): Brit singer Rod Steward has urged troubled Paris Hilton to stop partying following news of her cocaine arrest in Las Vegas.
Stewart’s daughter Kimberly was once close friend with Hilton.
The ‘Maggie May’ hitmaker insists the socialite needs to change her ways and “give up the drugs”.
He hopes her meeting with the law in Sin City on Friday (27Aug10) helps her realize her mistakes.
“She’s a lovely girl. She was friends with Kimberley but I don’t think they see each other anymore,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
” I’ve always found her tremendously polite and very respectful ,but, you know, it’s time to move on perhaps, give up the drugs.
“There’s other things, you don’t need them. She’s a beautiful girl. We’ve all done it, but I’ve never been a druggie sort of person so I’ve always been against it,” he added. (ANI)
- Hilton doesn't copy style! - Jul 09, 2011
- Hilton wins $30,000 on birthday trip - Feb 19, 2012
- Hilton excited to be single - Jun 23, 2011
- Paris Hilton to make a singing comeback - Jan 18, 2012
- Rod Stewart still 'regrets' giving daughter up for adoption - Nov 01, 2010
- Kim Kardashian says she has 'mixed feelings' about turning 30 - Oct 17, 2010
- Rod Steward 'trying to patch up with lovechild' - Oct 11, 2010
- No special treatment for Hilton, say police - Aug 31, 2010
- Hilton living in the moment - Aug 17, 2012
- Cheryl Cole loves New York - Oct 15, 2011
- Paris Hilton debarred from two Las Vegas resorts - Sep 02, 2010
- Guilty Paris Hilton avoids prison, gets 1-yr suspended sentence - Sep 21, 2010
- Hilton painting, cleaning Hollywood - Nov 21, 2010
- Hilton voted worst celebrity role model - Sep 07, 2010
- Cheryl Cole owns 2,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 07, 2011