Rocky S Wants To Dress Up Bipasha Basu On Her MarriageNovember 13th, 2010 - 1:14 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
November 13, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Bollywood babe Bipasha Basu is one of those actresses, who have attained an age of marriage but is yet to tie the knot. Numerous fans of this dusky beauty want her to see in the bridal attire alongside her beau Bollywood heartthrob John Abraham.
Leading Indian fashion designer Rocky S is one of the well-wishers of the actress, who wants to see get married. Well, he has another reason behind this wish. The designer is a close friend of Bipasha since last one decade and has a dream of designing her bridal costume. When the Bengali beauty decides to tie the knot, Rocky S wants to design her D-day costumes.
However, Rocky is aware of the fact the this is not going to happen in the near future considering her career plans. He adds that his main focus is now Bipasha’s marriage so that he can dress her up.
Bipasha has presented the latest bridal collection by Rocky S at AZA. For the time being, the designer has to remain contended with dressing her up like a bride for the ramp only. His latest bridal collection is inspired from the Rajasthani and Turkish designs. The designs included sarees, lehengas, churidar kurtas threaded with silk, georgette, jacquard, chiffon, soft satin and crepe.
His collection was targeted not only for the bride but also for the entire family that specially dresses up on the occasion. So, Bipasha Basu can feel relieved about her clothes line and her relatives because her friend Rocky S has collection for the entire family!
- I want to dress up Bipasha on her wedding: Rocky S - Nov 12, 2010
- A range of styles for your bridal attire - Oct 06, 2011
- Satya Paul apparels wow Malaysians - Nov 24, 2010
- Hema Malini, daughter walk down Wills India Fashion Week ramp - Mar 27, 2010
- Tarun Tahiliani to design for Upasna-Ram Charan wedding (With Image) - Jun 12, 2012
- Dia Mirza makes a lovely bride in white on ramp - Oct 30, 2010
- Dia Mirza walks ramp at Mumbai's fashion show - Oct 30, 2010
- Jaya Rathore explores heritage weaves for bridal line (With images) - Aug 18, 2011
- Archana Kochhar's special designs for summer brides (With Image) - Mar 09, 2012
- Bipasha walks in Lakme Fashion Week inaugural show - Mar 05, 2010
- Draping a sari tough for me: Bipasha - Feb 19, 2012
- Esha Deol wants to be a 'runaway bride' - Mar 27, 2010
- Kangana Models For J. J. Valaya - Jul 24, 2010
- Puneet Nanda of Satya Paul inspired by tarot cards - Sep 21, 2010
- Pre-bridal outfits on Preeti Ghai's shelf - Aug 24, 2011
Tags: actress, actresses, aza, bengali, bipasha basu, bollywood heartthrob, bridal attire, bridal collection, churidar, clothes line, costumes, d day, dusky beauty, fashion designer, indian fashion, john abraham, ramp, silk georgette, soft satin, well wishers